php-general Digest 20 Jul 2013 16:21:53 -0000 Issue 8303

Re: PHP and Powershell
        321651 by: Alan Loos
        321653 by: Serge Fonville
        321654 by: Alan Loos
        321655 by: Serge Fonville
        321656 by: Tedd Sperling
        321657 by: Alan Loos

Stripe Connect in the UK + PHP Integration.
        321652 by: Richard Quadling

query order issue
        321658 by: dealTek

Thank you for your response Serge!
  The computer name  is for the invoke-command, ComputerName has to be
specified to tell the computer where the command is to be routed. Since I want
this to run locally over PHP I figured that it would be a good way to avoid
running a script as I have read online that when it can be avoided it's a good
practice (I also couldn't get this to work properly... :) But that is a side
note). The piece that outputs the extra RunSpaceID and the PSComputerName is
the $_.Status portion of everything.

If someone knows how to cut it out that would be fine but really I just need to
pull the Target Name and the Value from result. For the attached example it
would be $IQNTarget = iqn.2013-04.com.widget:Target1 and $Value = NotConnected
(Which there are two options for this which is Connected or NotConnected).

To use Select Object here would I do Select-Object $Value?

Alan Loos | Flash Anywhere Project
T 925-640-2977 | alan.l...@genco.com<mailto:alan.l...@genco.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and the attachment(s) hereto (if any)
contain confidential information that is privileged and intended only for the
addressee(s) hereof. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail
and/or the accompanying attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return
e-mail.