Dear list,
I have this proposal: I work in ISP where we have a web site. On our web site, we
would like to ping, say 3 other distant web sites at every interval of 10 minutes. We
would like to have the result like say " The internet is down" message displayed on
our homepage if the PING doesn't get reply. If there is a reply, then nothing should
be displayed. So I would like to know the PHP functions/code to do that (i.e the PING
function). I am sure that can be done in PHP. Could someone please instruct me how to
go about it.
Thanks.

NOBBY