i'm confused by the method the go about this.

i want to have a location: home / company / about on a page like
server.com/company/aboutus.php

i'm thinking that i can use an array containing the page name and then
search the array and return the page title.  now - how do i do this with an
array?  I know that i've seen it done like aboutus.php:About Company or
something.  Its hard to explain - can anyone help me?

~kurth
Kurth Bemis - Network/Systems Administrator, USAExpress.net/Ozone Computer

People disagree with me.  I just ignore them.
         -- Linus Torvalds, regarding the use of C++ for the Linux kernel

[EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.usaexpress.net/kurth
PGP key available - http://www.usaexpress.net/kurth/pgp

Fight Weak Encryption!  Donate your wasted CPU cycles to Distributed.net
(http://www.distributed.net)