jeremy brand wrote:

> > How can I upload / download files using SSH through PHP?
>
> Use scp.
>
> I built a rather complex document system that is more
> than I want to mention for this topic, but...
>
> > Has anyone ever did it before?
>
> Yes.  You can run "any" program from php.  Just use the system, or
> exec or ``.

Is there a decent scp for windows?  In particular, is there one that
could be run through a browser?

What Nando2 probably wants is the normal HTTP upload, but over SSL.  Use
that SSL only if the contents of the files need to be protected, because
of the overhead it adds.  If the contents don't need to be protected, a
good sessioning system (with the HTTP upload) would probably work.