Hello,

I was wondering if somebody could give me some links to information
about running java.

I cant get a instance of a class, and i don't know what im doing wrong..
the message that i get is 'Unable to locate CreateJavaVM function', So i
suspect that php cant find java. How do i debug this?

--
Eduard Witteveen        Systeemontwikkelaar NOS Internet

Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes? : The sixth Satire from Juvenal