> A lot of technical people aren't keen on WYSIWYG editors.  Especially when

I'm technical, and I'm not looking for WYSIWYG. I'm looking for something
that doesn't require me to memorize yet another large set of tags. :)

> dealing with something like docbook that is designed to generate
> documentation in dozens of formats.  vim with its syntax colouring or
> emacs with its validation mode really do a good job.  I have been writing
> a lot of docbook stuff lately for work and I find I am an order of
> magnitude more productive than I ever was using something like Word.

Well, word is a terrible example being a terrible app, especially for
structured content.

Nothing?

No options?

No SGML editors out there with a tag catalog, etc?

and yes, WYSINWYG = what you see is _never_ what you get

_a