I'm running PHP 4.0.4pl1 as a CGI under Apache 1.3.14 with suexec.
Whenever I turn on safe_mode in php.ini, the following messages appear
from a script owned by and running as uid 1013 which is trying to include
files owned by uid 1013 in a directory owned by 1013:

Warning: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect.  The script whose uid is -1 is
not allowed to access header.php owned by uid 1013 in archive.php on line
1.

Any help would be much appreciated.