And the answer about merging logs for webalizer is:

> Is there a way to create a combined report showing hits to a number of
> separate servers all handling the same web sites.
>
> I am guessing all you have to do is feed it each of the log files in
> turn, and make sure you don't duplicate them.  I think it requires not
> using incremental mode, but I hope you know for sure.  I am in the
> process of recommending it on the php-general mailing list.

Q: I have multiple load-balanced servers (or I'm using DNS round-robin
accoplish the same thing) and I want to generate one webalizer report
for
the whole farm, but each server generates its own log file.  When I
run webalizer on each of the logfiles in turn,  it ignores a lot of the
records because it thinks they're out of order!

A: You need to merge all of the logfiles together so that webalizer sees
the records in chronological order.  One good way to do that on the fly
is
with mergelog (http://mergelog.sourceforge.net/), a quick common logfile
sorter.  An example:

mergelog <server1>.log <server2>.log <server3>.log | webalizer

--
Bradford L. Barrett                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
A free electron in a sea of neutrons     DoD#1750 KD4NAW