I am trying to get a directory listing over ftp with the ftp_nlist()
function. The problem is that the directory name has spaces in it and it
looks like ftp_nlist() chops the string at each space and performs a
separate listing for each word, which fails. I have tried quoting,
urlencoding and rawurlencoding the string but nothing works.

However, ftp_chdir() works when given the directory name with spaces. Is
this a bug in ftp_nlist() or is it an undocumented feature?