Ade asked:
> I have a form which has 10 fields, is there any way in PHP to take the values
> once submitted and create a string for each??

Absolutely. Worse; it is already done for you!
If you give the input box a name, and submit to a php page, the php page
contains a variable with that name!
If the name is 'textbox3' the variable will be called $textbox3.

Be careful though; if the variable is not filled in in the form it may not
exist. So better test that:

 if isset($textbox3) echo $textbox3;

There's a lot more to forms and variables. In every other tutorial i guess.

Chris