Hello,
I have been toying with php for a short while and have
problems getting the following code to correctly
execute on Netscape:

<?php
header ("Expires: Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT");
header("Last-Modified: ".gmdate("D, d M Y
H:i:s",getlastmod())." GMT");
header ("Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate");
header ("Pragma: no-cache");

for($i=0; $i<40; $i++)
{
  $rand= rand(1, 40);

  print "$rand<BR>";
}
?>

I included the headers because I thought this would
prevent caching, but even still, everytime I reload
and shift-reload Netscape (browser cache is set to
zero) I receive the same output from first access,
which really ruins any true random activity. Any
ideas?

thanks much,
Joel Dossey