From: [ rswfire ] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 2:42 PM
Subject: Re: [PHP] MySQL Disk Space Usage

Thank you for the reply, however, I do not believe this will solve my
problem.  So please let me explain what I am trying to do.

I'll use an example.  Let's say I have a guestbook application.  And let's
say that several different people have their own guestbooks.  I would create
a guestbook table with, let's say:

rowid
person_id
(...other fields...)

What I want to do is something like a SELECT query, where I select all of
the rows by person_id.  Then, I want to find out how much DISK SPACE is
being used by these particular rows.

I am doing this to determine how much disk space is being used by any
particular client.  Each client is allocated a certain amount of disk space
usage on my server and I need to determine how much space they are using in
the database.

Any ideas on how to do this in PHP???

Please email me directly with a response.  Thank you!!!!!!!!