On 18 Jan 2001 08:58:45 -0800, Brandon Orther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I am making a script that creates a dynamic htm page.  One of the many
>things that this script does is change the css.  The problem I am having is
>that it doesn't seem to display the css when it is loaded through the web
>server.  When I look at the source and save it as an htm file.  It loads up
>perfectly.  Has anyone ever had this problem before?

PHP doesn't care about the bytes being sent, so there shouldn't be any special
problems related to CSS. Have you verified whether or not any of what you
expect is showing up in the generated HTML? At a guess, there's something
slightly wrong in the generated code which is causing a display failure. If
you're saving it through IE, some of the save options will have IE save it's
internal parsed version (it's the same cause as the difference between View
Source's code and View Partial Source's output), which could explain why that
works.