Can I run a PHP/Apache/MySQL services on a CD-ROM.  We have PHP scripts that
handle queries on a large database.  We would like to distribute it on a
CD-ROM so they could access the database offline.  Is it possible? Or are
there any similar solutions for this?  Im thinking of a text-file database
and access it via javascript but have no much time to study on this.  If php
can be run on the cd-rom, that would be a better solution.   But any
solution you posted here will be highly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Philip