From: Javier Muniz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 3:57 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [PHP] Session problem?

I am using the following function to add a serialized object to a
session:

function add_toCart($id,$array) {
        session_register("OBJECT");
        $c = new Configurator;
        $c->readConfig($id);
        $OBJECT = serialize($c);
        header("Location: Cart.php");
        echo "Redirecting..."
}

Unfortunately, the session file (in /tmp) is always empty after this
function executes.  I'm using PHP 4.0.4 with --enable-trans-sid.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

-jm