try the CGI version of PHP and call that executable without using your Apache

--
Thierry Coopman - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
My opinions are personal, and have really nothing or nothing to do

You know that you are drinking too much coffee if: ...
You go to sleep just so you can wake up and smell the coffee.