MySQL Team wrote:
>   Log:
>   Upgrade ext/mysql/libmysql to version 3.23.32.  One notable bug fix is
>   that the client can now connect to a server which is using a default
>   charset other than latin1.

  I can't link the latest CVS of PHP on Win32:

libmysql.lib(my_thr_init.obj) : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes externes
Symbol _win_pthread_init
libmysql.lib(my_compress.obj) : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes externes
Symbol _compress
libmysql.lib(my_compress.obj) : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes externes
Symbol _uncompress
..\Release_TS_inline\php4ts.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unaufgeloeste
externe Verweise

  Nichtaufgeloestes externes Symbol == Not resolved external symbol

--
 sebastian bergmann         e-mail :              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                          homepage :      http://www.sebastian-bergmann.de