Hi people,
Off the topic here again but hope it won't be too much to ask. As inexperience person
on setup new Db on Mysql for new php project, I need to add new database on Mysql for
new project, as stupid as I normally am, I don't really know what exactly to do about
the set up of user and password on that new db after it is added. So the db connection
could not connect at the code.
What I did was that after I added new db, log in to Mysql admin via telnet, say "use
Mysql" database and add new user at "user" table (without password,leave it blank),
with this query:

 > insert into user values ('216.122.146.147','freesale',
 >'','y','y','y','y','y','y','y','y','y','y','y','y','y','y');

and freesale is of course username and I left password field as blank and given all
previliges as yes.

Then add that username into Db table together with the database name using this query :

>insert into db values
>('216.122.146.147','FreeSale','freesale','y','y','y','y','y','y','y','y','y','y');

while FreeSale is database name and freesale is username.

Database connection still could not establish, Anything else I miss here?
cheers
Jack
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"There is nothing more rewarding than reaching the goal you set for yourself"