Warning: open(/tmp\sess_1b7577b36d874741ed1e74b4bead0dfd, O_RDWR) failed: m
(2) in h:\program\apache\htdocs/boa/sessionTest.php on line 5

 Warning: open(/tmp\sess_1b7577b36d874741ed1e74b4bead0dfd, O_RDWR) failed: m
(2) in Unknown on line 0

 Warning: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the
current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

I have a tmp directory under my apache directory (i'm running win2k btw) Is
it suppose to go anywhere else? Please help me!

PHP is trying to open "/tmp", which would be a Un*x sorta equivalent of
"C:/tmp", only you've created a tmp dir down inside the Apache directory...
And your machine ain't got a "/tmp" dir, and never could have one, since
Windows kinda requires that drive letter thingie.

Edit your php.ini file and change the session.save_path to be something not
unlike this:
session.save_path = "h:/program/apache/tmp"
Only I'm not sure you want h: and I'm not sure you want a trailing slash or
not...
But for sure, you can't leave it as "/tmp" and have it work on Windows.

--
Visit the Zend Store at http://www.zend.com/store/
Wanna help me out?  Like Music?  Buy a CD: http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm