Hello markus,

(mgn == "[EMAIL PROTECTED]") [EMAIL PROTECTED] drafted:

mgn> does annybody know a tool or script which can help me to
mgn> syncronize two mysql databases ? like at my isp is a database for
mgn> the web, at home my local development server.. changes i do at
mgn> home or online should be "syncronized" by a php script every xx
mgn> houres called by cron

This may not be the simplest route, but you can use rsync to do
exactly that. http://rsync.samba.org/rsync/README.html

Another option might be to use an expect script. If you have expect
installed, check out the examples directory. There should be a script
in there called rftp. May work with a little hacking.

There may be more simple solutions, I don't know.

mgn> markus

-Brian