I know this has been discussed several times before, but the only actual
class I've found information on - tap internet - had a problem and cancelled
their class.  I am willing to travel within the US to take a comprehensive
PHP and/or mySQL/PHP class, but I can't find one to take.

Could you please share any/all information you have on PHP classes that are
now available?

-=- christopher calicott

P L U S H,  L T D.
7979 Westheimer #1601