From: James, Yz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 3:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Importing MS Access into MySQL?

Hey all,

I heard somewhere (I think) that it's possible to import a Microsoft Access
file (when saved as a delimited text file) into a MySQL table....  Just
wondering whether or not this is true, and if it is, where I might find a
tutorial / some literature on how I might go about doing it.

Thanks, as always, in advance :)

James.