Hiya,

Ok this is going to a little weird, however I can assure you there is a
reason for it.

Basically does anyone how to disabled .php scripts within directories by
using a .htaccess file.

Basically the whole server (Apache with Linux and PHP 4.0.4) is PHP enabled,
but we don't want certain users to run .php scripts in certain directories
until we allow them to, and remove the file.

How can this be done via method stated above, or is there another way of
going about this.

Many Thanks

Martin