Hi,

i run SuSE 7.0 too, but i think you cannot use mod_php3 AND mod_php4
together.

-----Original Message-----
From: bob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 9:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] major help required with php3 and apache on suse 7.0 pro

Hi,

I have a webserver with over 100 domains running.
I have installed suse 7.0 with the apache that came with suse.
php3 and 4 are installed but are not running.
I cannot restart apache because of an error, and I dont seem to find it.

I want to download the new .14 apache and compile it, but I have NEVER done
that before.
My system admin had a major car crash, and is out for the next 3 months.
Now I want to try this.
I must be careful though, because of the running domains etc...

How can I do this ?
Can anyone help me ?

Regards,
Bob