I asked you a few questions before.
I have tried getting 2 different books for learning
mysql and on is learn mysql in 21 days, And it seems the commands that
are in the book will not work.
And then I took that book back and bought learn php and mysql from
scratch
this book will not work either im running apache but not the version
there working with. Im trying to learn this stuff so I can get a normal
web based
form writing to a data base and then being able to do searches on the
data.
But IM having no success with these books.
I would love to be able to accomplish both of these in the mysql client
and php
What do you suggest?
--
Regards
Herb McDonald SuiteNet Comm Inc., Operations Manager

                        Support has been changed from
                      1-954-971-4025  TO 1-561-784-9407
                 Order/New Account Info Only 1-800-510-1936