On Wed, 31 Jan 2001 04:35, Steve Haemelinck wrote:
> When I configure php4, is it possible to say it to look for the php.ini
> in /etc/php4?
>
> Which argument should I append to ./configure --?=/etc/php4
>
> Steve THX

./configure --help |less will give you lots of info, including

--with-config-file-path=PATH
                  Sets the path in which to look for php.ini.
                  defaults to /usr/local/lib

--
David Robley                        | WEBMASTER & Mail List Admin
RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INJURY STUDIES  | http://www.nisu.flinders.edu.au/