Hi,

I am running PHP 4.0.4pl1 on a windows box as a CGI.
Why can't I access files on the network via a windows share?
ie
\\nt4server\wwwroot\thisfile.phtml
It used to work on other systems I have used PHP on.
It seems that PHP now only accepts files references like this.
d:\wwwroot\thisfile.phtml

I have used escape characters when referencing the directories too.
$filename = "\\\\nt4server\\wwwroot\\thisfile.phtml"

It still doesn't work.
Is there something on my NT box that I need to set up?

Thanks