> Probably some of you are laughing while reading this :) But I have seen the
> word "foo" used so many time (in programming) from different resources for
> different reasons. Has it any meaning? (e.g. in PHP)

It's just one of those words which stuck around. People like Leslie
Lamport (LaTeX) and other computer scientists have kept it alive for at
least a century now.

Most people believe it originates from "foobar" or "fubar" which is
actually an acronym for "Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition". :-)

Regards,

Soeren Staun-Pedersen - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
------
"The internet is full, beat it"
    - Me.