Does anyone know how to integrate C++ and PHP if there are some data changes between
PHP program and C++ program?

What I can think about is: in PHP, put the data in a file, and use "system" call to
activate the c++ program. After that, let the c++ program to read the data file, and
output the result into another file, and let the PHP to read the result file.
But there is one question: will php wait until C++ program finish if I use "system"
function from PHP?

Is there any better way to do the integration?

Thanks,
G.Z.