Hi again,

I just checked the Sun "bugParade", and this is a known bug (for over three
releases now). Swing components don't get the correct keyboard layout; they
assume that the keyboard layout matches the locale setting, which is,
obviously, utter nonsense.

I guess this means that the Zend IDE is not useable by anyone who uses a
keyboard layout that is a bit "special", e.g.:

* Luxembourg: most of them use french locale, but swiss-french or german
keyboard layout
* Belgium: some use french locale, some use dutch locale, some with french
layout, some with american layout, even some with UK layout.
* etc.

"Java - write once, run anywhere". Shouldn't this rather be: "Java - be sure
to use an US keyboard!" ? ;)