I am having a problem getting a php script to read a cookie that should be
set.

I have to incorporate the output of a php script into an existing page that
uses SSI to do a virtual include of my php script.
i.e. <!--#include virtual="script.php" --> Problem is, when I do this, the
script does not set the cookie variables. If I just run the script the
cookies are set, and read, correctly, but when I include the PHP script with
the SSI call it does not read the cookie variables for some reason.

Does anyone know a work-around for this? And using a std php script is not
an option, I need a way to get this to work using SSI.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Ben