Hi all,

I'm basically really struggling with this query, so would appreciate
any pointers on how I could do this. I've included my experimental
code underneath, and need to make it work.
The first query, which I know works, pulls info from a mysql table.

Now for each of my diary entry, I want people to be able to add
comments. All comments go into another table which records what
section that comment came from (which is diary), and the id (which it
takes from the id number of the diary entry).

Now what I want to do is have another query which asks the second
table the number of comments per each section id, for that section,
(and I think QUERY2 does this fine). But I need the answers to
integrate with the information pulled from first query. How can I
intergrate the results from 2 queries into one basically!

CODE
***************************
$query1 = " SELECT entry FROM diary WHERE month='$month' ORDER BY id
desc";
$result1 = mysql_query($query1);

$query2 = "SELECT count(*) AS replies FROM sexsurvey_boys WHERE
section='diary' GROUP BY sectionid ORDER BY sectionid desc";
$result2 = mysql_query($query2);

if ($result1) {
echo "<table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=2 width=90%
align=center>";
        while ($r = mysql_fetch_array($result)) {
        extract($r);
        $entry = nl2br($entry);
        echo "
href=\"javascript:popupwin('popupwindow.php?section=diary&sectionid=$id',200,530)\">comment
on this diary entry</a></td>
        ";
        else {
                echo "Whoops!";