Just a thanks to everyone on this list, for being helpful, and for
being tolerant. It seems it's a rare thing these days.

Just thought I'd let you guys know, that back when I was learning
PHP (i'm a bit of an old hat by now), this list really helped me out,
so now I'm try to contribute as much as possible, although that
doesn't seem like too much sometimes :)

Cheers,
Gfunk         -          http://www.gfunk007.com/

I sense much beer in you. Beer leads to intoxication, intoxication to
hangovers, and hangovers to... suffering.