You're missing a semicolon on line 8.

HTH
Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: Angerer, Chad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 07 February 2001 16:37
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] newbie mail() function

Hello!

I am very new to php programming. I have been experimenting around with
php's mail function and html forms.

I have a generic HTML form with user_name, email_address, comments, and
like_site as inputs on the HTML
form. I have the following code in a seperate php file which the form calls:

<?php

$msg = "Sender's Full Name:\t$user_name\n";
$msg .= "Sender's Email Address:\t$email_address\n";
$msg .= "User Comments:\t$comments\n";
$msg .= "Did you like the site?\t$like_site\n\n";

$mailheaders = "From: My Web Site\n"
9>$mailheaders .= "Reply-To: $email_address\n\n";

mail("[EMAIL PROTECTED]", "Feedback Form", $msg, $mailheaders);

echo ("Thank you $user_name\n<br>");
echo ("I appreciate your feedback\n\n");

?>

for some reason I get a parse error on line 9.  If I remove the mailheaders
variables the PHP script works
just fine and emails the form to the correct address.  Any help on this
would be appreciated.

It is probably something qyite simple.  I just don't see it though.

Thanks.

Chad