I don't know what it's called so I don't know what to search for.

I have had experience with ASP apps that sometimes I'll create some scripts,
say a script does multiple operations. And I want it to print to the screen
after each operation is done.. The user would get a running list.

Doing operation..... Done
Doing this.... Done
Etc

With ASP it does it as you see it, with PHP it seems to do it all and the
print to the screen. Is there a way to get PHP to do the same as ASP or is
that just the way PHP works?

--

Thomas Deliduka
IT Manager