Hi,

I am trying to install a free mailing list manager for a mate, I have spent
numerous hours trying to figure out why it won`t setup properly. I installed
it on one of my own servers and it worked fine but not on his, however I have
now dwindled it down to the fact that his server won`t allow the script to
create directorys. I have checked the chmod and that is fine but I`m stumped.
Anyone else have a possible solution??

Thanks
Ade