I have an interesting problem with sessions (using enable-trans-sid).

I have created a page with the following javascript function on it:

        function swapImgRestore() {
          var i,x,a=document.sr; for(i=0;a&&i<a.length&&(x=a[i])&&x.oSrc;i++)
x.src=x.oSrc;
        }

However when I disable browser cookies the code is altered by
enable-trans-sid - notice the "" :

        function swapImgRestore() {
          var i,x,a=document.sr; for(i=0;a&&i<a.length&&(x="a[i])&&x.oSrc;i++)"
x.src="x.oSrc;
        "

Why does enable-trans-sid do this? It effectively stuffs up the javascript.
Anyone know a solution, other than rewriting the javascript :)

Regards,

Matthew Delmarter