But how can I automate the saving locally of the file !!!

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   zondag 11 februari 2001 14:44
To:     PHP Mailing Listl (E-mail)
Subject:        RE: [PHP] XML Parsing The Sequel II

here is some logic, I'm sure you can flesh out the code.

fopen -r the URL
read the results into a variable, fopen -w to write a local temp file
(if the parser you build actially requires a "file")
save it locally and pass the filename variable to your XML parser
function

if your parser can work from a variable, then just pass the read
variable to your parser.

Dave