Hello.

I need an explanation of this error message please.

This is the entire result of my upload of a jpg to a blob and I get the
open_basedir error on straight uploads also.  Although they do get uploaded.

On this one I started from scratch with some 5 star directions and still flunk
out.  :-<

==
Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory. in
/usr/local/plesk/apache/vhosts/webpay.com/httpdocs/php/pic2blob/do_insert.php3
on line 10

Warning: fopen("/tmp/phpfbQ1wb","r") - Invalid argument in
/usr/local/plesk/apache/vhosts/webpay.com/httpdocs/php/pic2blob/do_insert.php3
on line 10

Warning: Unable to find file identifier 0 in
/usr/local/plesk/apache/vhosts/webpay.com/httpdocs/php/pic2blob/do_insert.php3
on line 10

Success!
You have inserted the following into your database:
tn_999.jpg, a 2937 byte file with a mime type of image/pjpeg.
==

Here is the offending line 10.

$binary_junk = addslashes(fread(fopen($img1, "r"), filesize($img1)));

Can someone tell me what's going on here.  I don't seem to have a problem in
fact, but there are enough messages that say I do.

Thanks.

Floyd