> Furthermore, below you stated I posted a URL. That URL was
> to a geocities.com site.  That site has nothing to do with
> PHP and has nothing to do with my local computer.  In fact,
> that geocities.com site only showed screenshots of what I
> had been working on.  Obviously, it must have sparked your
> interest because you went to work on finding out my IP
> Address so that you could break into my system.

One would probably guess the URL of the site you were
working on was in the screenshots. You don't need to
"find" an IP address at that point.

Furthermore, Jonathan stated that he didn't "break into" your
system - you left phpMyAdmin *wide* open, which is frankly
asking for trouble. Imagine how much fun you'd have had if
someone with *malicious* intent had found it.

And lastly ... if he was *really* going to do anything, would
he really be so stupid as to leave his commonly-known pseudonym,
which can be (as you proved) easily traced back to himself?

I think this whole issue has been blown out of proportion enough
on the list now, and as it's no longer a PHP-related discussion
I suggest you move it to private mail.

And, try some valium for loss of sleep. :)

Jason

--
Jason Murray
[EMAIL PROTECTED]