> > Furthermore, Jonathan stated that he didn't "break into" your
> > system - you left phpMyAdmin *wide* open, which is frankly
> > asking for trouble. Imagine how much fun you'd have had if
> > someone with *malicious* intent had found it.
>
> --in the physical world, if a door is left unlocked, even ajar a couple
> inches, the physical act of pushing the door open so that one can enter
> the door is defined as "breaking and entering".

--in the physical world, in the US, perhaps.

Note to everyone else: I have no idea or interest in regional differences
of this definition now, either :)

My *point* was that he should be glad that all he did was add an entry
to the database instead of deleting every damn table in there, hence
the bit about "someone with *malicious* intent".

Still, can we please leave this alone for now on the list? It's already
gone on for far too long.

Jason

--
Jason Murray