Fatal error: input in flex scanner failed in /var/www/html/gcdb/lang on
line 1

Using gcdb version 1.1.4 (see: http://sourceforge.net/projects/gcdb/)

I get the error listed above... I believe the error is arising from this
code (from gcdb.php):

if(!(isset($sess_lang))) {
        $db = getDBConnection();
        $result = mysql_query("select * from Configuration");
        $config_row = mysql_fetch_array($result);
        require("lang/".$config_row["Language"]);
} else {
        require("lang/".$sess_lang);
}

I searched the buglist for php and found a few references to this error
but nothing I'd call definitive... I also found a reference in the PHP
documentation which says this error occurs when a require points at a
directory instead of a file...

I'm just learning php but the code sample above appears to me to be
pointing at a directory but I'm not sure... I'm also too tired to
continue tonight... if anybody has seen this and knows what it is I'd
appreciate a hand...

Thanx!

--
Chuck Mead, chuck -AT- moongroup.com, Owner, MoonGroup.com
(Note: html formatted email sent to me is filtered & deleted unread)