From: php php [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 4:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] afraid !

Hi!
i've just joined ur mailing list!
i used to work on asp with oracle and access!
i'm working on windont NT but i want to publish my site at a provider that
has linux? do i have to change my code for that ?
do u know any provider that accepts acces and mysql with php4?
i'm afraid of using mysql with php cause i'm in hurry and that i discovered
that mysql interface is not as good and easy as of oracle and access! is it
true that if i want to insert data to a table i have to do it from the
commend line?
Thanks   a lot