I'm having a problemin Netscape, any of my echo statements that use
$PHPSELF, netscape isn't resolving $PHPSELF, but properly resolving all the
other vars.  There are several different types of echo statements, but here
is a sample:

    echo '<BR><A HREF="', $PHPSELF, '?mode=sub_category&category=',
$category, '&sub_category=', urlencode($subcategories[$index]), '">',
$subcategories[$index], '</A>';

and:

   echo "<P CLASS=Normal><A
HREF=$PHPSELF?mode=index&category=root>Main</A> -> $category</P>";

Any ideas? This works FINE in Internet Explorer. And all the other vars in
those echo statements are properly resoved into value.

- John Vanderbeck
- Admin, GameDesign