Hi,

I don't have adequate space to have PHP and MySQL on my local machine.  Yes, need a
new and better box.  So, used my net site for some exercises.  That is not
satisfactory because I must reveal password and such in plain text to execute a
php/mysql script.

Maybe only a resource poor newbie could have this problem -- means I need to have some
hurry up instruction on getting those secret words hidden -- or I should not continue
with exercises and tutor.  There is nothing on my site or in my database that is
sensitive in any way -- but don't want to find it all gone or altered.

Also, I can download some manuals, but I cannot save the .pdf variety or find the temp
file to save it. Any suggestion? I'm on WIN95 with a Toshiba Laptop and do have the
adobe acrobat reader and MS Office.

Is there a tutorial on this "include" subject that I can find and use? I'm on digest
mode so please CC or direct to me.

Thanks,

Lonnie C. Dugan
http://www.eprofitsys.com/