Ok, I am trying to install php4 on a win32 system as a module for apache.  I
have followed all the instructions for both apache and php.  Now, when I
load up a page, it is blank, and when I view the source, I see my php file.
For example...

<?php
/*index.php*/
echo ('Hello');
?>

Now, when I load this in my browser, I see this as the source, but nothing
displays on the page.  Anybody recognize this?  Can anybody point me in the
right direction?

Thank you in advance.

Sean Kennedy