I finally got everything to install on RedHat 7, but I can't do anything
with pdflib like I had expected.

I get back Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pdf_new() in
/var/www/html/pdfclock.php on line 7. Line 7 is $pdf = PDF_new();

This is rather frustrating that every time I try to install PHP on a machine
it takes me a week to get it going.

Here is what I have for the config from the srpm after modification as
instructed earlier.

./configure \
    --prefix=%{_prefix} \
    --with-config-file-path=%{_sysconfdir} \
    --disable-debug \
    --enable-pic \
    --enable-shared \
    --enable-inline-optimization \
    $* \
    --with-exec-dir=%{_bindir} \
    --with-regex=system \
    --with-gettext \
    --with-gd \
    --with-jpeg-dir=%{_prefix} \
    --with-png \
    --with-zlib \
    --with-gdbm \
    --enable-debugger \
    --enable-magic-quotes \
    --enable-safe-mode \
    --enable-sockets \
    --enable-sysvsem \
    --enable-sysvshm \
    --enable-track-vars \
    --enable-yp \
    --enable-ftp \
    --enable-wddx \
    --with-mysql  \
    --with-xml \
    --with-pdflib=/usr/lib/lipdf.so.0 \
    --with-tiff

Can someone look at this and tell me what else I need to put in to get this
to work?

Mike