Well I don't know about anyone else's experience, but I've been using JTL
Networks (http://www.jtlnet.com) for almost 6 months.  Granted, that's not a
lot of time, but I've been fairly impressed with them.  Reasonable rates, a
great support staff, and a lot of flexibility...

Joseph E. Sheble
a.k.a. Wizaerd
Wizaerd's Realm
Canvas, 3D, Graphics,