Dear sir

        i am working on windows NT PC and i want to run PHP programs on that
and i have Personal Web server in my Pc.
        to run PHP Applications what should i need to download?
        some sort of PHP compiler or intepreter to compile and execute.
        can you please suggest me the name of that and the url's .

        Thanks in advace