Below is my script and the output I got, I want DATE and EQUIPMENT TO BE
BOLD:

$message = "The following Webpage is added or updated:\n\n<B>Date:</B>
$date\n<B>Equipment:</B> $equipment\nTopic: $topic\nURL: $url";
mail( $to, $subject, $message, $mail_header ) or print "Could not send
mail";

print ("<HTML>\n");

print ("<HEAD>\n");

print ("<TITLE>$title</TITLE>\n");

print ("</HEAD>\n");

print ("<BODY BACKGROUND=\"images/bkgrnd.jpg\" bgcolor=\"#FFFFFF\">\n");

****SEE what I got from output:

<B>Date:</B> Fri, February 2001 - 09:50:38
<B>Equipment:</B> General

Please advise how to fix it.

Thanks,
David